Expert Business & Culture Transformer and Change Accelerator
Carla Zilka is a charismatic executive focused on driving growth, both organic and inorganic. Her career spans more than two decades and includes working at some of the most admired companies in the world. Her diverse background in Finance, M&A, Technology, HR and Behavioral Science allows her the rare ability to know how every part of a company works, and how to improve it. In 2009 she was named the most sought after consultant in the area of business restructuring.
She is a specialist in strategy, restructuring, change management, organizational optimization and operational excellence. Carla is known for speed and execution, with a communication style that is direct and honest. She has delivered outstanding results to her clients in the areas of Business Strategy, Cultural Transformation, Operational and Organizational Excellence, Executive Talent & Succession Planning, Performance Management and more.
Carla founded NexGen Advisors, Inc, a consulting firm committed to increasing the performance and productivity of organizations and individuals through the use of tools and techniques she’s developed and honed over the years. She is an author and speaker and continues to write books, speak at events, conducts interviews for TV and podcasts, and acts as a guest writer for publications and blogs.
Carla In The Media
Experience, Certifications, and Training
- B.A., International Relations & Economics
- Six Sigma/LeanL Black Belt Certification
- Designing Organizations for Growth: Master Certification
- NLP, Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Certification
- CAP, Change Acceleration Process Certifcation
- Facilitation: Master Certification
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills Certification
- Strategic Breakthrough: Master Certification
- Mindfulness and Meditation: Master Certification
- Time Line Therapy™ Certification
- Keirsey Temperament: Certification Coach
- Hypnosis Certification, The American Board of Hypnotherapy